Tuesday, February 07, 2006

:: adgrunt :: Shatner in local lawyer spot

+I realized in all the madness of the Super Bowl I didn't comment on this here. Probably Friday or Saturday evening/night it was, I saw an ad I had trouble believing. Now no matter where you are, you most likely have your own special local lawyer tv spots that you have to endure. Well, I experienced the most shocking on of those I think I've ever seen. Looked exactly like those cheesy/crappy ads, except this time, instead of it being the lawyer, it was William Shatner! W-T-F? It took my brain at least 5 seconds to proccess the fact that the man on the television was not a lawyer (although he plays one on tv, or did) but Shatenr. Why, you might ask, does Shatner need to be doing local attorney commercials? I haven't a clue. It's a good question though. I've tried looking on the web a bit and found nothing on this.

But this is proof of using a celebrity as a bad thing, because I remember it was Shatner, but I couldn't tell you who it was for if my life depended on it.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...