Unconscious Mutterings: I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Roadtrip:: Map
2. Honey:: Sweet
3. Flanders:: Ned
4. Vampire:: Fangs
5. Justice:: Righteous
6. Marine:: Ocean
7. Protractor:: Math
8. Rubber:: Condom
9. London:: Tower
10. Jerry:: Tom (&) ;-)
1. Is it ever all right to seek revenge? What determines the rightness -- the nature of the offense, or the nature of the retribution? Yes. And a little of both I think, although mostly the first one.
2. If you could go back in time and live through any five-year period of history, what (when, where) would it be? Either the Renaissance in Europe or pre-historic England during the time when Stonehenge was being built (to find out the why and all that around it).
3. If you could write a sequel to any movie, what movie would it be? Hmm. The Princess Bride.
Thursday Threesome ::Cheap wax treatment::
Onesome: Cheap-- Cheap thrills? Are you and yours doing anything for Halloween? Parties? Trick or treating? Staying home with the lights out and an axe visible in the window? We contemplated going to a raging party, but neither one of us felt up to it. And no one felt like battling the drunk drivers on the road and that kind of thing either.
Twosome: wax-- Hey, are you a 'candle person'? I mean, is that one of your decorating motifs? ...or does this fall under something like the "No Sharp Objects" rule in your life? I don't know about decorating motifs, since I don't really have a motif perse at this point, but I do love candles. I love the way they give ambiance to a room. There's something soothing about candle light. Not to mention, everyone looks better in candle light :D
Threesome: treatment-- Speaking of treatments: do you decorate for Fall? Halloween? Thanksgiving? ...or just pretend that deceased plant in the corner really just lost its leaves for the winter? hah. The last couple years I've gotten pumpkins around Halloween, but other than that, I really don't do much seasonal decorating.
1. Do you like scary movies? Why or why not? Not really. Either they are cheesy and make me laugh or freak me out too much that I spend the next week sleeping with the lights on. ;) Although usually it's the first for most of them.
2. What was the first scary movie you remember seeing? How old were you? What in that movie scared you the most? I think it was Twillight Zone the Movie. I must have been 5 or 6 or around there. I did fine until it got to the part where the boy who had the special powers was showing the woman around his house and she sees his sister without a mouth. That freaked me out.
3. How scary is that movie now to you? Why? Not at all. heh. I guess because now I know it's all makeup and make-believe.
4. What scary movie did you not find scary? Why? What scary movie did you find too scary to finish or, if you did finish, bothered you days later? Why? A lot of them I don't find scary. One in particular was Blair Witch. It didn't bother me at all. I actually found it somewhat boring. Um, can't think of one I found too scary, although I'm sure there is one.
5. Select 3-5 scary movies for a Halloween marathon. Why did you pick these titles? Scary Movie. The Evil Dead. Army of Darkness. Because they are funny scary movies. :D