Thursday, April 03, 2003

The weekend is near
Thursday Thumb-Twiddler
1. Would you be willing to commit perjury for a friend? For example, would you testify under oath that your friend was driving carefully when she hit a pedestrian, even though she had actually been joking aorund and not paying attention? I'd feel awful to do it but, I think I'd have to.
2. Would you rather have a legal system that never punishes the innocent but often lets the guilty go free, or a system that sometimes punishes the innocent but never frees the guilty? Tough question. I guess the second option.
3. On your death a memorial fund is going to be established in your name, with a substantial amount of money endowing it. For what cause would you want the money to be used? Hmmm. Either to help fund school theatre departments or to help kids with a scholarship who are planning to study advertising/communications. Or to help homeless animals. I can think of more but that's enough ;o)

Thursday Threesome - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Onesome: April Showers- What the heck? Snow again in the East (and other places) over the weekend? How are the heck are we supposed to get out into the garden? What's the forecast for this weekend where you are? I don't know. I don't think it's supposed to be Springy though. Dangit.
Twosome: Bring- Bring in the clowns! Yeah, do you get any help around the garden (house/apartment)? ...or when it comes to flowers, are you the Lone Arranger? Don't have any flowers/plants yet, so no. I'm the one who gets the flowers for the livingroom and that kind of thing though.
Threesome: May Flowers- Ah, yes, posies and pretties for everyone to enjoy... How about you? What is your favorite flower? ...and not only to receive: what do you enjoy growing at your place? I love purple roses. And irises. For a garden I also like lavendar and other herbs and sunflowers.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...