Tuesday, April 08, 2003

This or That Tuesday - Who is:
1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner? Hmm. Not crazy about either but I'll pick Anderson I guess.
2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? Ewww. I can't stand either of them. I refuse to pick.
3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John? Billy Joel I guess. They are both good.
4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn? Craig Kilborn.
5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)? Stimpy.
6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather? Dan Rather.
7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin? Jacques Pepin. Someone tell Emeril to stop being so damn full of himself. Why oh why must he be on every night at 8pm??? Someone shove him off his pedestal!
8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer? Springer
9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King? McDonalds
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why? Tough question. I guess I'd say Lincoln for what he did to end slavery. I don't know. I can't think too well right now considering what time it is and that I should be in bed alseep.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...