Friday, April 11, 2003

De do do do de da da da...is all I want to say to you
Weekly Wrap-Up - Alternate Realities
1. If you could live in any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) reality, what would it be? Why? That's tough. I guess I'll pick Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
2. If you could bring any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) character to life, who would it be? Why? Um...Marvin the robot I guess.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go? Why? To the birth of the universe, because that would be quite a sight to see.
4. If you could bring any historical figure into the 21st century, who would it be? Why? Galileo. He was made fun of (and excommunicated) for his ideas, which have been made a part of our lives today. I think it would be cool for him to see what influence he has had on science.
5. The red pill or the blue pill? Why? (Brownie points if you name the movie source for this particular question.) Hmm. This sounds really familiar but I can't place it. No brownies for me :(

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...